Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

Morrill Hall

Morrill Hall

Morrill Hall was the first building constructed on campus when the University was moved from Elko to Reno in 1885. Designed by Reno architect M.J. Curtis, and built at the then-astronomical sum of $13,500, Morrill Hall originally housed the entire University, including offices, classrooms, living quarters, a museum and the library. Morrill Hall was extensively remodeled in the 1970s and placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. Today it is home to the University's Division of Development and Alumni Relations, as well as the award-winning University of Nevada Press.

Map Locator

  • Building Code: MH
  • Building Number: 034
  • Map Grid: J5

Additional Information

  • Year Opened: 1886
  • Number of Floors: 3

Map to Morrill Hall

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Copyright
Privacy
Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us