Dedicated in October 1927, this building was originally the Alice McManus Clark Library and was to replace a temporary library, which is now the Jones Center. The building, designed by Robert D. Farquhar of Los Angeles, was donated to the University by William Andrews Clark Jr., in memory of his wife, Alice McManus Clark. The building houses the President’s Office, Provost’s Office, as well as the Offices of University Vice Presidents for Student Services and Administration and Finance, the Divisions of Planning, Budget and Analysis, Student Life and the President’s Special Assistant for Diversity. Additionally, it houses the Office of Student Judicial Affairs and offices for Student Transition Programs.
Building Code: CA Building Number: 035