UNR Foundation Professor
- Specialties: Prehistoric Archeology; Taphonomy; Environmental Archeology
- Download curriculum vitae
- email email@example.com
- "A Preliminary Review of Bone and Teeth Abnormalities Seen in Recent Loxodonta and Extinct Mammuthus and Mammut, and Suggested Implications. online 2015, Quaternary International doi:10.1016/j.quaint.2015.04.001
- "The Millennium Before Clovis." 2015, PaleoAmerica 1(2): 134-162.
- Bone Breakage and Other Disturbances at the Inglewood Mammoth Site -- Technical Report Part II, 2015 online
- The Inglewood Mammoth Site (Prince George's County, Maryland) -- Technical Report Part 1, 2015 online
- African Archeology
- Archeology Theory
- North American Archeology
- Environmental Archeology
- Peoples and Cultures of Africa
- Peopling of the Americas
- Vertebrate Faunal Remains in Archeology
Images on these pages are copyrighted by G. Haynes. The downloadable data on these pages are freely available for anyone's use, but please acknowledge this Web site as the source.