- Rock art engravings (petroglyphs) in Zimbabwe made by Later Stone Age people have bracketing dates in one site --between 3000 and 2100 BP. Click here to see a mosaic photograph of Impala Rockshelter, where the rock art has been dated.
- INQUA newsletter Quaternary Perspectives 19, June 2011
- "Clovis Spear Point" excerpt from A History of the World in 100 Objects, BBC Radio 4
- "End of the Big Beasts" by Peter Tyson, online column to accompany the 2009 NOVA episode
- African Archeology
- Archeology Theory
- North American Archeology
- Environmental Archeology
- Peoples and Cultures of Africa
- Peopling of the Americas
- Vertebrate Faunal Remains in Archeology
Images on these pages are copyrighted by G. Haynes. The downloadable data on these pages are freely available for anyone's use, but please acknowledge this Web site as the source.