Start Your Nevada Career Off Right!
Connect with the University of Nevada, Reno! These pages will help you take care of University business before you continue your college career with us.
STEP 1: CHECK YOUR DO DO LIST | my.nevada.unr.edu
- Students that have submitted an application application must activate their new MyNEVADA account here
- This is different than the account username and password created when you completed the admission application
View a list of advisor contacts by college.
- Advisors will review course articulation and help you create an academic plan
- A list of your required courses can be reviewed in MyNEVADA
- Request core substitutions if you believe there is an error in transfer course(s) articulation
STEP 3: IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- Required immunizations: two doses for measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). First dose must be on or after 12 months of age. One dose for tetanus/diphtheria (TD) taken in the last 10 years. One dose for meningitis taken in the last 5 years if you plan to live on campus
- May be faxed to Admissions & Records | Fax: 775-784-4283
- Required by the State of Nevada
- Required to register for classes
STEP 4: COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS
- Provide updated transcripts of any colleges you have attended and/or registered
University of Nevada, Reno
Admissions & Records/ MS 0120
Reno, NV 89557-0120
Checklist: Things to remember.
Residency information can be found by logging into your MyNEVADA account. Log-in to MyNEVADA, then Student Center Dashboard, and Demographics. Visit unr.edu/ReducedTuition or email email@example.com for reduced tuition program eligibility questions.
Apply for Housing
Fall 2017-Spring 2018 housing applications opens September 2016. The housing application is separate from the admission application. Housing is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. For the best chance of being assigned to the hall of your choice or with a requested roommate please apply by February 1, 2017. A wait list will begin when application exceed available spaces. Take a virtual tour today!
If you have not already visited campus, or want to come back you can register online now. Questions? Call us at (775) 784-4700 option 1 or 1-866-2NEVADA (1-(866) 263-8232), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available October 1, 2016
Visit Federal Student Aid website (FAFSA) to complete your FAFSA. Submit your FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1, 2016.
Register for Orientation
Our orientation program is the time to explore the University of Nevada, Reno campus and meet the students that will make up your class as you all embark on the latest passage of your life. Register online: New Student Orientation.
Register for Classes
Your enrollment date to begin registering for classes will be emailed to you and posted in your MyNEVADA account on the Student Center Dashboard. You may register for classes anytime after your listed enrollment time. Check MyNEVADA for registration holds.
Log-in to MyNEVADA
View your class schedule details, financial aid, academic planner, transfer credit, and much more on MyNEVADA.
Submit Final College Transcripts
Official transcripts must be provided for all colleges you have attended and/or registered.
Parking and Transportation Services
Purchase your permit early as Parking Services sells out of permits before the semester begins.