You will use these resources each semester, so become familiar with them. Get to know your advisor, learn the services available through MyNEVADA Help, and consult the general catalog regularly. You can also change your major.
- The General Catalog is published once a year and contains your requirements for graduation from your major.
- Placement Guidelines, test scores and prerequisites required to enroll in First Year English, Math and Chemistry courses.
- AP/IB Test Scores required to substitute for a course at the university. Remember that AP/IB tests must be on file in order to receive credit for the course.
- MyNEVADA is how you will register for classes, pay your bill, see your transcript, DARS report, Financial Aid and view the class schedule.
- Help and tutorials for the MyNEVADA system are also available.