Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

University Administrative Manual

5,311: Insurance Coverage

Last Revised: March 1998

The University will require a hold harmless/indemnification agreement, certificate of insurance, and/or the cost of university coordinated security for any facility usage or distribution of unsealed food products.

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us