Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

5,004: Connections to Utility Systems

Last Revised: May 1998

All connections to university utility systems, both inside and outside of buildings, must be done by the Facilities Management Department or contractors working under their direction. Because of the safety hazards involved and possible damage to systems, this policy applies to all electric, heating, air conditioning, vacuum, air, water, sewer, gas, control, and communication systems.

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us