Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

1,451: Corporate Travel Card

Last Revised: July 2007

The corporate travel card is a university sponsored employee credit card available to half-time or more university employees who travel on university business. The card should be utilized for travel advances from ATMs and other business travel expenses including hotel, car rentals, meals, etc. Payment for the travel card statement is the personal responsibility of the cardholder. ATM fees charged to the card for travel advances of up to $8.50 per cash withdrawal (limited to twice per week per trip) will be reimbursed to the cardholder from the university department account. To qualify for reimbursement of ATM fees, the minimum cash advance withdrawal amount is $100 per transaction. Upon submission of a "Claim for Employee Travel Expense" form, with appropriate receipts, all authorized expenditures will be promptly reimbursed.

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us