Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

2,905: Resignation for Graduate Assistants

Last Revised: July 1999

A graduate assistant who wishes to resign during a contract period should submit a letter of resignation to the department chair. The department chair will forward the letter with a recommendation to the dean or director. The dean or director, in turn, forwards the letter with a recommendation to the president or his designee, who acts on the resignation and notifies all persons concerned.

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us