Important Dates and Policies
2015 Wintermester dates: December 29–January 16,2015
November 3, 2014–December 30, 2014
- Wintermester enrollments accepted through MyNEVADA. Registration dates are the same as the Registration Schedule for Spring 2015. Students sign up according to the designated days by class standing and alphabetically by last name.
Monday, December 29, 2014
- Wintermester 2015 classes begin; late registration begins
- Last day to pay tuition without late fee. Fee Bills WILL NOT BE SENT!
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Final date for:
- Dropping a class or completely withdrawing to receive a 100 percent refund (Drop any class you do not wish to take by this date to avoid the $75 late fee.)
- Late registration
- Enrolling and paying with late fee of $25 per day ($250 maximum)
- Changing from letter grade to S/U
- Changing from S/U to letter grade
- Changing from audit to credit
- Late fee assessed for late payment; $25 per day ($250 maximum).
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
- Last day to receive a 50% refund. A “W” will appear on your transcripts.
Thursday, January 1, 2015
- New Year’s Day holiday observed. University offices closed; no classes.
Thursday, January 8, 2015
Final date for:
- dropping a Wintermester course and receiving a “W” on your transcript (no refund). Any drops after this date will result in an “F” on your transcript.
- changing from credit to audit
Friday, January 16, 2015
- Wintermester instruction ends.
Monday, January 19, 2015
- Martin Luther King Day holiday observed. University offices closed; no classes.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
- Final grades for Wintermester due in Admissions and Records by 5 p.m.
- Spring 2015 classes begin. See Registration Schedule for Spring 2015.
Campus Closures and Class Cancellations
During inclement weather, any campus closures that lead to class cancellations will be announced on the University of Nevada, Reno homepage. On rare occasions, a class may also be cancelled at the discretion of an instructor. Please check your WebCampus mail and/or the email address you have on file with the University of Nevada, Reno on the day of your class for information about any instructor-determined class cancellations.