Skip Site Navigation
365 Learning

365 Learning

Testing Accommodations

In an effort to provide you with successful testing accommodations, 365 Learning has provided step-by-step instructions below. If you require alternative testing services, please complete the following steps within the first two weeks of the semester.

Step 1: Communicate Needs with the Disability Resource Center, 365 Learning, and Instructor

If you require alternative testing services, you must contact your instructor(s), the Disability Resource Center (DRC), and 365 Learning within the first two weeks of the semester. This step ensures that all parties are aware of the need for accommodation, and are adequately prepared to handle it in due time.

Step 2: Complete an Accommodation Request Form

Next, meet with the DRC to complete an Accommodation Request Form for each class you take per semester. The form must be submitted to the 365 Learning office within the first two weeks of class, so that the accommodation can be properly granted in due time. 365 Learning will provide your instructor with a copy of this form. Please do not submit this form to your instructor.

It is your responsibility to complete and submit the Accommodation Request form to 365 Learning at the start of the semester. 365 Learning is not obligated to make accommodations until the form is submitted. Nor can testing accommodations be granted retroactively. Please plan accordingly.

Step 3: Indicate Testing Preference

Finally, you must indicate your testing preference to 365 Learning. You can choose from the following set of options:

• in-person paper exam at the 365 Learning office;
  • in-person online exam at the 365 Learning office (if applicable);
  • online exam with ProctorU (if applicable); or
  • in-person paper exam at the Disability Resource Center.

Regardless of which test preference you choose, please be aware that all standard examination rules apply. Please see 365 Learning’s Supervised/Proctored Examinations page for more information.

Testing with the Disability Resource Center: If you plan on taking a paper exam with the DRC, you will need to schedule an appointment with them (please see the DRC’s website for more information). If you have successfully completed the first two steps listed above, then 365 Learning will send your exams to the DRC.

Testing with 365 Learning or ProctorU: If you plan on taking an exam with 365 Learning or online with ProctorU (if applicable), then you must follow the exam scheduling procedures detailed in your course site. Please note that if you require a quiet testing environment, 365 Learning suggests scheduling your test(s) with either the DRC or ProctorU (if applicable).